INTRAOPERATIVE IMAGING IN REAL-TIME
Intraoperative ultrasound helps surgeons locate and visualize benign and malignant lesions, key arteries, and other anatomical structures quickly, in real-time, and with greater precision.
The bk5000 ultrasound system and the NEW Rob12C4 Robotic Transducer allow you to easily reach and clearly see regions of interest to achieve the best outcomes for your patients.
The NEW Rob12C4 Robotic Transducer does more than Partial Nephrectomy. The high-resolution ultrasound transducer is designed to support robotics programs in a variety of procedures.
REACH MORE. SEE MORE.
Confidently visualize critical anatomy with excellent image quality and a wide field of view
Gain access to difficult-to-reach areas with improved highly flexible cable and small transducer profile
Designed for OR convenience:
- Surgeon control of the ultrasound transducer using ProGrasp™ Forceps
- Seamless integration of ultrasound images with the TilePro™ multi-input display
- Easy cleaning and sterilization options
See the information you need to achieve successful outcomes
Real-time intraoperative ultrasound helps you confirm tumor borders and depth, and minimize warm ischemia time, positive margins, damage to arteries, and resection of healthy tissue. The Rob12C4 transducer features a highly flexible cable and a small transducer profile, while the bk5000 offers outstanding image quality with excellent anatomical details, enabling you to reach difficult-to-access anatomy and see the information you need to achieve successful outcomes.
Help minimize residual myomas
Studies show that 63% of myomas found during laparoscopic myomectomy are submucosal or intramural and therefore not seen with endoscopes1, and that up to 10% of uterine myomas are not detected on preoperative transvaginal ultrasonography2. Real-time intraoperative ultrasound helps you find hidden myomas and detect unknown myomas. The Rob12C4 transducer offers excellent, real-time imaging and a wide field of view to help minimize residual myomas.
BK Medical System
- Dedicated surgical ultrasound system with a simple workflow and small footprint
- Featuring Prism technology, which offers advanced visualization, an optimized workflow, and enhanced security features
- Immediate, auto-optimized imaging using the No-touch Autogain and Auto Focus features
- Seamless integration with Tile Pro™ multi-input display*
*Trademark of Intuitive Surgical, Inc.