Visualize hepatic and pancreatic tumors and guide needle placements
Liver metastatic lesion, ablation procedure, visualized with Laparoscopic Transducer
Liver mass, post-ablation, visualized with Advanced Laparoscopic Transducer
Use intraoperative ultrasound to:
- Enable visualization of disease staging at the time of surgery with excellent image quality.
- Guide and view needle placements in real-time.
- Verify your planned results by assessing pre- and post-ablation images together.
Advanced Laparoscopic Transducer I13C3f*
- Plan and target tumor biopsies and ablations with patented laser technology
- Achieve preferred insertion angle on up to two needles with proprietary channel design
- D'Hondt M, Vandenbroucke-Menu F, Préville-Ratelle S, et al. Is intra-operative ultrasound still useful for the detection of a hepatic tumor in the era of modern pre-operative imaging? HPB. 2011;13(9):665-669. doi:10.1111/j.1477-2574.2011.00349.x
*I13C3f has not been licensed by Health Canada